Nostalgic train ride
Just contact us if you would like to book a ride on the legendary “Gold-Ochsen-Bierbähnle” (“Gold Ox Beer Train”) for your group.
You can choose from different trains:
- TW13 railcar (built in 1905) for 20 people (14 seats)
- TW16 railcar (built in 1910) for 20 people (14 seats)
- TW01 railcar (built in 1957) for 45 people (30 seats), incl. microphone
- TW10 railcar (built in 1964) for 65 people (42 seats), incl. microphone
- TW01 railcar (built in 1957) with sidecar BW65 for 75 people, incl. microphone
This tour takes you, for example, from Ulm-Söflingen through the city centre (main station) to Friedrichsau (Ulm Messe) and back. You may even go to Böfingen if you wish.
This tour can be combined with other trips or a tour guide hopping on.
You may also book the catering for the tour with us (snacks, beer and beverages).