donaulounge im WENGENTOR
The Wengentor is a cubic gate that was built on an area of about 500 sqm at one of the most attractive locations in the city centre of Ulm. You will find the donaulounge on level 1. These are functions rooms that can be rented on an individual basis. The SEVEN FISH restaurant that is located on level 0 will look after the physical well-being of our guests.
The rooms include the following amenities:
• Premium solid wood flooring
• Air-handling ceilings for draught-free air-conditioning
• Split air condition for an increased cooling demand
• Power-operated screens
• Video projector
• Automatic ventilation system
• Built-in loudspeakers
• External blinds
• Interior shading
• Sophisticated lighting system to create various lighting scenarios
The fact that the building is directly connected to the city wall is another asset that enables our guests to also make use of the outdoor area.
The donaulounge is perfectly located right at the city centre and very easy to access:
• The train station is within walking station (200 m).
• The tram station (line 1) and the most important bus station are right next to the building.
• Almost 1,000 parking lots are available in the underground parking Salzstadeltiefgarage and Theatertiefgarage. The slip road to motorway B10 is only about 800 m away,
• The prime locations of Ulm (Bahnhofstraße and Hirschstraße) are only a stone's throw away.
• The Minster and the Theatre are just a hop, skip and jump from the donaulounge.
• The University and its affiliated hospitals and the Wissenschaftsstadt (City of Science) can be reached in less than 15 minutes by the existing bus connection or by tram, which is planned to be built in the medium term. All stations are right in front of the building.
- Standard equipment
- Natural lights in all rooms
- Internet connection
- Sound system
- Speaker's desk
- Air conditioning
- In-house catering
- External catering possible
- Room darkening
- Modular display systems